All Indoor Group Classes have been suspended, as ordered by the BC Ministry of Health. We will continue to support our community and work on new ways to stay healthy and safe within the new Health Orders.
Join us at home with Livestreaming classes and On Demand videos on our TaGCycling Youtube channel
- Monday – 8:05am ( 30 min) 12:15 Cycle +Core
- Tuesday – 6am (45min) , 7am , 6pm
- Wednesday – 7 am , 6pm (75min), 6pm Cycle+Core
- Thursday –7am , 6 pm Zwift
- Friday – 6:30am, 8:05am (30 min)
- Saturday – 7:30 am
- Sunday – 8:30am Zwift, 9am
Our protocols for in-person workouts are still in place.
In Studio Private (or household bubble) during Livestream classes is available for Private booking. Please contact TaG Cycling for available times.
Instudio Protocols Include:
- As in the past TaG staff will set up and thoroughly clean your bike
- All touch points on the Bikes will be sanitized before and after your ride.
- Doors will open 15 min prior to the start of the class, no entry after the class starts
- TaG assistant staff will wear a mask in the studio.
- Riders and coaches must wear a mask when entering and leaving the studio
- Mask is not required during the workout while on the bike.
- Riders and staff temperature will be checked upon entry to the studio and asked Covid-19 screening questions * before allowed to enter the workout space
- Riders must come dressed to ride, with appropriate outer wear to cover up before and after as needed. A small bag for shoes and water bottle can be brought in. At this time large gym bags cannot be brought in.
- Please put shoes with cleats on once in the studio space.
- Please bring your own towel, and fill your own water bottle before you arrive – 2 if you need it
- Open Bike sessions and Personal 1 on 1 training allowed with 3 m spacing between workout stations , Riders must use an individual workout
- Benches and seating are spread apart and only 1 rider per bench is currently allowed.
- Windows and Front door are propped open during class , Room Fan and Bathroom fans turned on. Dyson HEPA Air Purifier/Fan turned on before class starts
- Riders must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before they enter and leave the class space.
- Touch points, audio and bikes in the studio are sanitized after class.
- All riders attending classes must be signed in on the TaG schedule
- All riders need to agree to the COVID-19 modified waiver online
- Use of shower facilities is not be permitted at this time
- Use of loaner shoes is not available at this time
- maximum occupancy has been posted at 14 in the studio
Outdoor Rides and classes
- All Riders must be registered on the TaG Online schedule and accept the TaG Online Covid-19 waiver
- Riding groups are capped to a maximum of 10 riders
- Riders are expected to maintain 2m Physical Distance at all times (measured seat to seat), unless in a family bubble
- All riders must review the complete TaG Outdoor Safety plan before attending an Outdoor class or ride click here
Do not attend an Indoor or Outdoor class if you have any *symptoms of Covid-19 including fever, chills, cough , shortness of breath, new muscle aches, headache, sore throat or loss of smell or if you have tested positive for Covid 19 in the last 14 days .
If you have travelled out of Canada within the last 14 days, or if you have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for Covid -19 or waiting for test results , in the last 14 days, follow BC Health ministry Guidelines and do not attend a group class in the studio.
If you believe you may have developed Covid-19 symptoms or test positive after attending a class or outdoor ride please notify TaG cycling immediately.
All riders must agree to the TaG ONLINE waiver – updated June 17 , 2020
We will be constantly monitoring and updating our procedures and welcome feedback from our TaG Cycling community.