4 Week Virtual training series Feb 17-March 10
-TaG Cycling Progression Sessions focus on the key concept of building and developing your intensity and duration on the bike. Cycling Olympian and TaG Cycling Founder Lesley Tomlinson will bring you these sessions in a 4 week training series of live stream classes and on-demand videos for only $49!
Each of these sessions will focus on a training element and system that you need to train and challenge to achieve your best ride. These pertain specifically to parts of the Whistler course, but are also necessary elements for any long ride goal.
As added incentive there will be a **weekly prize draw for all participants, with a Grand Prize of an entry to this year’s RBC GranFondo Whistler. 20% of your registration fee will go directly to Cycling BC’s youth programs.
- Dates – Wednesdays February 17 -March 10
- Time – 7am PST for Live Stream
- Missed the start? Any Lives sessions you have missed are available with Private Video Link
- Session details: Classes gradually progress in length from 30 to 60 minutes over the course of the series
- Grand Prize Draw *- Entry into the next RBC GranFondo Whistler
- Weekly prizes*- $50/$100 & $150 gift certificate for TaG memberships or classes of any kind.
- Ease -If you miss a class, you’ll be able to catch up later with a recording (available 48 hours after the live class)
- Equipment: Any indoor trainer will work
- Bonus: Your registration will enable you to register for 4 additional TaG virtual classes during the month!
- SIGN UP
*You will need to SUBSCRIBE to the TaG Cycling YouTube channel to be eligible for prizes, no fee to subscribe.
Whether you are challenging yourself for a best time or a better feeling. These 4 critical workouts can be carried through your training and built on for the coming months.
** Draw Prize winners –
- Week 1 – $50 TaG GC – Julia-Marcella Seadon
- Week 2 – $100- TaG GC – Jenny Soderman
- Week 3 – $150 TaG GC – Rod Foley
- Week 4 – Grand Prize – Entry to GranFondo Whistler – Ron Guenther