Join TaG Coach Colleen Gray -Hewett – 7 weeks – Oct 12 – Nov 27
- email for prorated start date
Never, Never, Never Give Up…
Seeking a new challenge on your bike this fall? Wondering how to train for the bike portion of a longer distance triathlon?
Fall is the perfect time to tackle a new challenge. You put in the kms this summer and have a solid base. You are thinking ahead to 2022 and some longer rides, fondo events or multi-day cycling. Or you are registered for or are considering a triathlon or Ironman.
- A time trial is you and your bike against the clock.
- A triathlon is you and your bike (and your wetsuit and your running shoes) against the clock.
- A solo ride is you and your bike challenging your prior limits.
This is different from longer, all day pace riding – this is finding the ultimate threshold you can sustain for 90km.
Tuesday October 12 – Saturday November 27, 2021
- 7 weeks 2x/week = 14 training sessions
- Early start times! 6:30am (60 min Tuesdays & 75 min Saturdays)- “Solo Speed”
- 2 x testing opportunities to use in training and measure progress
- Mental and physical skills required for solo efforts
- Fuelling strategies
- Weekly training plan for home or outdoors
- Bonus brick run(s) – learning to run off the bike
- Triathlon transitions and gear discussions
- includes training guide , nutrition protocols, 14 Indoor classes
- SIGN UP
- includes training guide , nutrition protocols , 7 Indoor / 7 Livestream and access to Zoom recording
- SIGN UP
- includes training guide , nutrition protocols , 14 Livestream and access to Zoom recording
- SIGN UP
COACH Colleen Gray-Hewett- TRI / ROAD
Colleen is a TaG success story. After nearly 4 decades of riding bikes for fun, she decided to take up triathlon. Hence began the slippery slope of bikes and gear, training, racing and being coached. With all this grew a massive love for the purity of cycling in all forms and sharing this sport with as many people as possible!
Colleen has raced both locally and internationally over the past 10 years competing in all distances from sprint through Ironman as well as road and mtb events, winning two ITU Long Distance Triathlon World Championships and qualifying for Kona twice. She has been with TaG since Lesley and Gina opened the doors in 2010, and credits her success to their training. From trainee to trainer, Colleen has become a valued member of the TaG team, now an NCCP certified cycling coach. Outside of TaG, she is a certified nutritionist and brings all of her diet related knowledge to her sessions.